Store the wrap in the freezer for a minimum of two (2) hours. It may be
left in the freezer indefinitely until ready to use. It will remain
flexible even at -20°F. Remove the wrap prior to defrosting the
freezer. Note: Always store product in a plastic bag while in freezer.
*CAUTION: DO NOT OVERHEAT!! Due to the nature of
the gel, it may only feel warm to the touch, but if the wrap has been
overheated, too much heat may be transferred to the body and can cause
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The most convenient method of heating the wrap is in a microwave oven. Suggested heating times: 600-700 watt microwave:
60-90 Seconds. Flip the wrap to the opposite side and heat for 60-90
Seconds. Then refold the wrap (inside to out) and heat for 45
Seconds. 1100 watt: 50 Seconds per side. Note: all microwaves vary in heating and may have “hot spots”. Be cautious when heating.
Wait one minute (60 seconds) before using. The wrap should feel WARM to the touch, NOT HOT. Hold the wrap firmly against the skin for 30 seconds before re-heating*. If the wrap is not warm enough, heat in 20 second increments and rotate the product each time.
The wrap can also be heated in a conventional oven
at 250°F for 15-20 minutes. Place wrap on cookie sheet or baking dish
in the center of the oven. Do not allow the straps or buckles to touch
the heating element. Rotate the wrap after 6 minutes, top to bottom
and if folded, inside to out.
How to apply:
1. The SW9001 Shoulder Wrap is universal for either right or left shoulder. Lay the pad out flat first.
2. Insert Male Buckle B into Female Buckle B.
3. Place the wide side of the wrap on the desired shoulder with the narrow side laying over the bicep area.
4. Bring Strap A under the opposite arm and Insert Male Buckle C into Female Buckle C. Note: Strap A is Adjustable.
5. Loop Strap D through buckle D and secure strap D back onto itself.
6. Wrap the Narrow part of the Shoulder Wrap around the bicep area and secure Strap E around bicep. Strap E will hook onto itself.
DO NOT GET THE PRODUCTS WET:
The gel will absorb water and swell. If the product becomes damp,
lay it on a flat surface and allow it to fully air dry before continuing
use. Do not use wet towels under the gel.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap.
Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth
using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry
before continuing to use.